Re: first time password

It doesn't work the way you think it does.  It isn't held in a
database.  The password is checked each time you connect as admin.  The
line "passwd secret" is read when connecting with a browser, or using
command line actions.

Change "passwd secret" to "passwd anything_you_want_here"  and then
connect with a browser or try ldapsearch.

--
Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer

http://www.rpi.edu/~bacchi/