RE: Need help building OpenLDAP...

Vets et. al,

::Coughing, and clearing a brain fart:: I sorted through the online docs and concocted the following command line:

% sudo env CPPFLAG="-I/usr/local/bdb/include" \
> LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/bdb/lib" ./configure \
> --prefix=/usr/local/openldap

Boom. ./configure completed.  The fix was under my nose.

PS... the online docs have a typo in the example:

env CPPFLAG-"-I/usr/local/include" \
> LDFLAGS-"-L/usr/local/lib" ./configure \

Warmest Regards,
Tim

--
/**
 * Timothy Stone      . Sun Certified Java Programmer