Re: host access from unknown (127.0.0.1) denied

Netstat -a shows ldap as such:

    tcp        0      0 *:ldap                  *:*                     LISTEN
    tcp        0      0 *:ssh                   *:*                     LISTEN
    tcp        0      0 *:telnet                *:*                     LISTEN

This doesn't look any different from telnet or ssh, so I don't know if this
tells us anything, does it?  Do you suppose this is related to my version
number?

Thanks much,

...Lee