Beginner reading

Hello,

I've been lurking the list for quite some time now, and now I'm thinking about giving my ldaplife a quick start.
My first idea is to create a global adressbook for mozilla users but I dont really know where to start.
Off course, setting up the ldapserver should be a good start, but I guess it would be nice to define the goal a bit more before starting.
Is there any "global adress books" howtos around? or something special to think about when doing this?

Thanks in advance,
	Eric