RE: Changing the schema

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Voglmaier, Reinhard Erich wrote:

> it depends heavily on what you changes. If you include only a new schema
> file,
> containing object classes that have been just standardized, then you are
> right.
> You include the file containing the object class you need and restart the
> server.

Yes, I'll be using both standard and custom objects.  Thanks.

> If you construct an objectclass of your own however you need a OID, if you
> want to play the game safe.

Yes, we have our own OID.

> You may also want to publish your new class.

Perhaps; it's all tuned to our internal applications.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-7866  Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia