RE : RE : outlook and openldap

Depend of the windows version :
Under XP/OutlookXP : [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook

But under w2k and windows 98, the filter is different, the best way :
configure your ldap profile and search in the registry the name of your ldap
server (exemple : ldap.eurofer.be), analyze the filter.

Guy