Changing the schema

I come from a relational DB background (Unify), so some of these LDAP
concepts still seem a little odd to me, so...

I've been looking for a definitive guide to changing the schema (on
2.0.25) with little luck.  On a relational DB, this is a Big Deal (tm),
involving dumping the table(s), fiddling with DDL, reloading, and filling
in the new columns etc.

On OpenLDAP, assuming you aren't changing the type of an attribute (or
deleting it) it seems to be: stop server, plonk new schema file into
position, restart server, fill in new attributes etc.

Does anything else need to be done?

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-7866  Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia