[Date Prev][Date Next]
ITS#1986 question "cache add failed" on OpenLDAP 2.0.25
- To: openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: ITS#1986 question "cache add failed" on OpenLDAP 2.0.25
- From: Jan-Michael Ong <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:49:48 -0800
- In-reply-to: <200211120828.QAA24255@student.dlut.edu.cn>
Hi we're using DB 3.3.11 and OpenLDAP 2.0.25 and only recently we've been
getting the following errors but defining a "database ldbm"
LDAP: error code 80 - cache add failed
I've come across this answer from Howard Chu but couldn't find any
reasonable follow ups..
Is this "fixed" on 2.0.27? If not, does anyone have any idea what's causing
it (i.e. permissions on the file system? the db couldn't handle it? is it
because the ldbm is being corrupted somehow?)
Any help will be greatly appreciated.