Re: Writing transaction log / multiple replication logs?

Dave Horsfall <daveh@ci.com.au> writes:

> > Another question: Can I configure slapd to write more than one
> > replication log? I'd like one for my replication, and one for my
> > read-replication-log-and-do-stuff hack. I could let my hack read the
> > log and then write it out to another file that slurpd could read, but
> > having two logs would be safer.
>
> Yes; I do that.  I have several directories, mastered on several hosts
> slaved to each other (long story), and a slurpd looks after each master.
> Needed a bit of trickery...

Hmm.. OK. But how do I do it?

I tried this:

replica host="dummyhost"
	bindmethod="simple"
	binddn="cn=nosuchdn"

replica host="anotherhost"
	bindmethod="simple"
	binddn="cn=nosuchdn"

replogfile /s/ldap/var/openldap-slurp/replog0 /s/ldap/var/openldap-slurp/replog1

Which only makes slapd write replog0. I also tried two replogfile
statements like this:

replogfile /s/ldap/var/openldap-slurp/replog0
replogfile /s/ldap/var/openldap-slurp/replog1

But that instead made slapd write only replog1

Am I using incorrect syntax or something?

Regards,
\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                 http://www.lysator.liu.se/~forsberg/