[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Hopefully an easy one...
- To: "Wade Winright" <WadeW@digeo.com>, <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Hopefully an easy one...
- From: "Wade Winright" <WadeW@digeo.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:27:35 -0800
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcKb9/lrAvCtPjrpT862CPC5SUNYpQAi4hp1
- Thread-topic: Hopefully an easy one...
Nevermind. Enabling TLS seemed to fix it. Not sure why, but it did.
From: Wade Winright
Sent: Wed 12/4/2002 4:48 PM
Subject: Hopefully an easy one...
Hello again all,
I'm having trouble on my LDAP clients when the network is down. The clients seem to reset the login when the correct LOCAL password is entered. For instance:
Login as root with the clients local root passwd, no dice.
root is not in LDAP database.
nssswitch.conf is set correctly with "files" before "ldap".
pam is setup correctly with pam_unix before pam_ldap in the appropriate places.
Any clues would be greatly appreciated.