Connect to LDAP via ssl failed

Hi,

I am trying to perform some searching jobs wish VC from remote LDAP Server or Active Directory. The job is divided into the following steps: ldap_init, ldap_set_option(version3),ldap_connect,ldap_bind_s, then ldap_search_s and print the results etc. The code runs well with those steps while I try to connect the remote LDAP Server via ssl, problem comes. Using the ldap_sslinit instead of ldap_init, I got error "Cannot contact the LDAP server." every time when doing ldap_connect. I use netstat to monitor the connection status and did find the code get connected with the remote server(port 636).

Could anyone give me some advices?Thanks:-)

afar