address book

                                              Placed At :  MAATDLN

Premkarthick S@SATYAM
12/04/2002 07:21 PM

---------------------- Forwarded by Premkarthick S/Satyam on 12/04/2002 07:02 PM
---------------------------

                                              Placed At :  MAATDLN

Kannan R
12/04/2002 07:06 PM

To:   Premkarthick S/Satyam@Satyam
cc:

Hi ..

I have an address book and and other user details like the username password on
two different trees on 2 different servers..My Addressbook contains the
userprofile .The users in both trees have similar usernames.I would like to
authenticate users to access addressbook with the password stored on the other
tree.Is there a way to get this done. In short i do not want to store the
passwords  on both the trees I would like to have it on one tree only.

Is there a way to get this done

regards
Premkarthick