Problems resolving email addresses with Outlook

Hi All,

I am at the end of my tether with Openldap. I quite simply want to setup an LDAP server which will provide an address book lookup facility for my Outlook users.

My slapd.conf file looks as follows (I have added the outlook address extensions schema as well):

include         /etc/openldap/schema/extension.schema
defaultaccess read
access to dn="" by * read
access to *
        by self write
        by users read
        by anonymous auth
        by * read

database        ldbm
suffix "o=clinix,c=ZA"
suffix "dc=clinix,dc=co,dc=za"
rootdn "cn=Manager,o=clinix,c=ZA"
rootpw          secretx
directory       /var/lib/ldap
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid   eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname                       eq,subinitial

And I have created and LDIF file which looks as follows.

dn: dc=clinix,dc=co,dc=za
objectclass:top
objectclass:dcObject
objectclass:organization
dc: clinix
o:clinix

dn: cn=Neil  Davis, o=clinix, c=ZA
cn: Neil  Davis
objectClass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
sn: Davis
givenname: Neil
mail:neil@clinix.co.za

dn: cn=Cathy  Harris, o=clinix, c=ZA
cn: Cathy  Harris
objectClass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
sn: Harris
givenname: Cathy
mail:charris@clinix.co.za

The Ldif imports without any problems, yet I cannot lookup email addresses.

Any ideas as to where I am going wrong?

Regards

Neil