Re: ldap and PAM Authentication

Tony Earnshaw wrote:

I guess that many have had this (I did :-) Look carefully at / play
around with the ACLs in slapd.conf.

I think that is right, because with root I can see the ldap users when I try to get somethng from their home with ~ldapusername.
but other local or ldap user can not seen ldap users with ~ldapusers it does not appear.
but tried to play with ACLs but does not work. all users and ananymous has read access to server . then I have change that, so that
all user have write access but also does not help :-(

Amir