[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Re: Re: How to Force TLS/SSL connection Only ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Re: Re: How to Force TLS/SSL connection Only ?
- From: Peter Marschall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:48:44 +0100
- Cc: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- In-reply-to: <200211250201.KAA31665@ns2.sdb.ac.cn>
- Organization: ADPM
- References: <200211250201.KAA31665@ns2.sdb.ac.cn>
- User-agent: KMail/1.4.3
On Monday 25 November 2002 03:00, you wrote:
> Sorry,the "bind_simple_unprotected" can not be identified when starting
> ldap server.:-(
I copied it from OpenLDAP 2.1.8s slapd.conf man page.
Maybe you need to upgrade
You may also try to use the ssf clauses in the access statements
> My goal is that ONLY the clients with certificates signed by my rootCA can
> access my ldap server,which also has certificate signed by the same
> rootCA,and my ldap server is configured to support TLS/SSL , demands to
> verify clients,and connect with clients in TLS/SSL in port 636.
> Is it possible ?
If you only want to do it with LDAPS, you can start slapd only with the
appropriate parameter (ldaps:/// IIRC).
Peter Marschall | eMail: email@example.com
Scheffelstraße 15 | firstname.lastname@example.org
97072 Würzburg | Tel: 0931/14721
PGP: D7 FF 20 FE E6 6B 31 74 D1 10 88 E0 3C FE 28 35