Re: Self-signed CA certificates in 2.1.8

Try putting the CA of the self-signed cert into your slapd.conf, with
TLSCACertificateFile  <filename>

I am not an expert with doing these things, but when using back-ldap to
connect to a server with a self-signed cert, that's what I had to do in your
situation.

Cheers,
Stephen Brandon
Brandon IT Consulting