Re: Does a Slave-server needs to see a Master ?

Thanks for the replys...

But I can't find any direct connection.
As far as I know PAM-authorizations works through /etc/ldap.conf ??
And in that file only the slave-server is defined !!

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks,

Freerk Bosscha
Noordelijke Hogeschool Leeuwarden