Re: Ask for a TLS/SSL configuration example.

Two tips:
dl the lates optimizing RH linux book from OpenNA:
http://www.openna.com/products/books/sol/solrhe.php
D/L the floppy.tgz file and use their way to sign the certificates. Don't bother with the
"building and installing openssl" part.
and also, find out how to install your certificates so openssl recognizes them :
http://tirian.magd.ox.ac.uk/~nick/openssl-certs/others.shtml

Those two helped me!
tarjei