Re: Ask for a TLS/SSL configuration example.

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Zhang Fei wrote:

> Hi all£¬
>    I meet some troubles when configuring OpenLDAP with TLS/SSL.
>
>    Does anyone have such successful experience or samples which can be shared with me ?
>    (such as "slapd.conf",other pertinent configuration files,and testing commands ...)

One gotcha I found (and spent 2 days to figure it out :-(
Make sure the 'common name' as defined in the certificates
is the same as used in /etc/ldap.conf (i.e. either IPs or FQDN)

Cheers,
--
Ryurick M. Hristev mailto:ryurick.hristev@canterbury.ac.nz
Computer Systems Manager