mailing lists

Nobody reading this list has any power to remove you from the list. You
received an email with instructions for unsubscribing when you joined this
list. You are the only person with the power to execute the unsubscribe
command. Learn to read, and learn to follow directions, and you might not
make such a fool of yourself in front of a global audience the next time you
have such an opportunity. You can also read the directions on
http://www.openldap.org/lists if you've lost the original subscription
message. You better hope your employer never sees the emails you've sent;
they don't reflect well on your technical competence or professionalism.

  -- Howard Chu