New to LDAP in troubles

Hi everyone,

First of all excuse my english in this and all the future mails, and not so good doing this (writing english) but I'll try. I'm new to ldap, I've been searching the web last two days looking for some kind on info, I found many things I think are cool, at least very stimulating, but I've not be able to configure my own server :-( . I'm runing an updated redhat linux 7.3 (openldap-2.0.23).

The problems are the followings:

When I tried to populate de database with some info (only examples founds in the web by now) I've got many kinds of errors, for example:

adding new entry "dc=fcf,dc=uh,dc=cu"
ldap_add: Alredy exists

ldif_record() = 68

I've got this error when I tried to:

ldapadd  -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=fcf,dc=uh,dc=cu" -W -f example.ldif

example.ldif is the following:

dn: dc=fcf,dc=uh,dc=cu
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: ConFIN
dc: fcf

dn: cn=Manager,dc=fcf,dc=uh,dc=cu
objectclass: organizationalRole
cn: Manager

This example was made following the Quick Start Guide in Openldap.org

Please, can you help me in any way?

The final objetive is to put a postfix-ldap-cyrus+A software that authenticate via PAM (AUC)
All authentication, aliases, mail routing, virtual domains, etc will be in the ldap Directory

Do you have any comments about the best way to do this.

Thanks in advance

Jorge Calas