Re: Connection to slapd on localhost

I believe Derek Simkowiak has used the correct term, "Unix Domain
Sockets".

Basicly this is what I would like to know... Does OpenLDAP support Unix
Domain Sockets?

Based on Pierangelo Masarati reply to my post, it appears to support
them.  So, do I need to create a "FIFO" with mknod, before starting
slapd with the below config line?

Thanks for your insight and thought.
Jeff