[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: autofs + openldap on sparc linux
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: autofs + openldap on sparc linux
- From: Andreas Priebe <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:25:15 +0100
- References: <3DB7A9C9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de-DE; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
I'm trying to get automounting with autofs and openldap to run on
sparc linux (suse 7.3).
It seems that the file "lookup_ldap.so" is missing in both packages
autofs v3 and v4.
So my guess is that I have to compile my own autofs. Which version
should i use? The Suse distribution tells me something about problems
with v4, therefore v3 is now standard again.
Here I can comment myself in the meantime. :-)
(Maybe it helps others...)
Compiling autofs 3.1.7 failed on the sparc-suse.
So the only choice is v4.
Works fine for some time now.