[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Problem with SSL enabled slapd
- To: email@example.com, openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: Problem with SSL enabled slapd
- From: Dunk Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:12:48 +0800
- Organization: the98
- References: <200211171405.WAA96755@ns2.sdb.ac.cn>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
Thank Zhan Fei.
It works fine.
Zhang Fei wrote:
You can try in /usr/local/etc/ldap/ directory:
$ openssl req -new -x509 -nodes -out server.cer -keyout server.pem -days 365
Then,go to the slapd.conf file and do the following changes:
Hope it useful for you :-)
R&D of SDB Department
CNIC,CAS,Beijing of CHINA
======= 2002-11-17 21:19:00 =======
I want to enable ssl supported on slapd.
Following the reference I've got. I modified the slapd.conf with three
lines as follows:
But..... I can't start my slapd anymore. The slapd just exited
immediately when I start by command ./slapd -h "ldaps://127.0.0.1/".
ps. I can normally start up my slapd without extra ssl configuration.
the reference I got is from: http://online.securityfocus.com/infocus/1428
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =