Re: homePostalAddress attribute

fre, 2002-11-15 kl. 14:01 skrev Tony Earnshaw:

> > I have the $ sign in there, however it shows up in the Evolution client
> > when I look up the entry...

> My 1.0.8-99 Evo doesn't like homeaddress one little bit and will neither
> show or change it. I had to radically change evoperson.schema somewhere
> around Openldap 2.1.6/8 and perhaps it was that.

> I'm gradually downloading Evo 1.2 in bits and pieces (modem), and
> perhaps that will be better, see tomorrow.

Did it. Evo 1.2, upgraded by the "least possible hassle" method, i.e.
ftping all new stuff from a local Ximian mirror and subsequently adding
rpms bit by bit until it worked, now accepts postalAddress and
homePostalAddress entries (the rest of the Evo LDAP stuff is still crap
- whilst the rest is now magnificent - but that's another story.)

Everything still uses newlines and not $ chars.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Cricketers are strange people. They wake up
in October, only to find that their wives had
left them in May.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl