Distribution List

I need for my work to make Distribution List in LDAP, so that E-Mail client like netscape or outlook to use it.
I have the latest OpenLDAP server and I configure it and it work and I can search for users with their e-mails.
But when I give the E-Mail clien my Distribution List for ex. "Groupt" it does not work.
an Example , which tell you how I create this Group is :
dn: dc=bukhari,dc=de
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: Amirco Home
dc: bukhari

dn: group=Group1,dc=bukhari,dc=de
objectclass: groupOfNames
objectclass: organizationalUnit
ou: Group1
cn: Group1
member: cn=Amir, group=Group1,dc=bukhari,dc=de

dn: cn=Amir, group=Group1,dc=bukhari,dc=de
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
uid: amirbukhari
cn: Amir
givenname: Amir
sn: Bukhari
o: Amirco Home
mail: any@any.any

If There is any wrong please tell me about it.

Amir Bukhari