Q: Suggested measurements methods?

I'm interested in generating a report of the number of accesses,
updates, searches performed against our OpenLDAP server on a daily
basis.  Before I go and write some perl to post-process the syslog
output, I was wondering if someone has already done such a thing (for
Openldap 2.x) and what the recommendations are?

I didn't find anything in the Faq-O-Matic or anything that looked
promising in the archives of this list...

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===