[Date Prev][Date Next]
problem when migration
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: problem when migration
- From: Dunk Chen <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:01:18 +0800
- Organization: the98
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
I have encountered a problem when I migrated my local account.
I use migration tools from www.padl.com.
When the bash script "migrate_all_offline.sh" executed.
It response the error msg "unrecognized objectClass: domain".
I check the ldif file generated by migration scripts tools, I found
that the error may arised when the import process meet at this line
dn: "dc=xxxx, dc=net".
And I can't see any "objectClass: domain" declaration in those schema
files in that schema/ directory.
What should I do?