os-ip.c problem in 2.1.4 and 2.1.8

Hallo everybody,

I remember I wrote once that there is a problem in libraries/libldap/os-ip.c which causes even first test to fail on Solaris 2.6 with forte 6 (ldapsearch dumps). That time Kurt proposed me to check the most recent version of 2.1.X. Today I did it, problem is still there, description of the problem is in the list.

In attachemnt to this email you will find os-ip.c which works fine. It will be really great if someone will also available "real" bug fix in CVS.

Thanx a lot and best regards, Vadim Tarassov.

 <<os-ip.c>>

Vadim Tarassov
e-Platform Solution Center
Telefon +41 52 261 73 22