RE: Only Openldap 2.1.x support TLS ?

openldap 2.0.x sure does support TLS.

See the TLS* options in your server and client configs - slapd.conf and
ldap.conf respectively. Namely, TLSCertificateFile and
TLSCertificateKeyFile.

If you're going to set that up, it's important to make sure that
whatever you use as your "host" parameter in ldap.conf matches exactly
the CN in your certificate.