Re: openldap schema for enabling Calendaring (support for free-busy times)

Hi Terelly,

from a brief look at the schema you sent I see treeerrors:
1) Syntax is not given as an OID in attribute definitions
2) MULTI-VALUE is not an allowed string in attributetype definitions.
    Simply leave it out to denote multi-valued attributes.
    To make an attribute single-valued use SINGLE-VALUE.
3) You have a line break in the MAY clause of the objectclass
    splitting the name of an attribute

Apart from these errors it looks good (I haven't tested it like Tony did)

Yours
Peter

--
Peter Marschall     |   eMail: peter.marschall@mayn.de