Re: OpenLDAP over SSL

I'm using the Windows LDAP API but I thought it doesn't matther what API I
use. I have start the OpenLDAP server using:
slpad -h "ladp:/// ldaps:///" to listen on port 389 and 636 (LDAP SSL port).
Maybe I have to install SSL, I don't know. Can you give me a hint?

000c01c28722$6cd0db60$0e01a8c0@CELLO">news:000c01c28722$6cd0db60$0e01a8c0@CELLO...