SSL only when in debug mode

Hi Everyone,

I'm running Debian and have installed openldap 2.0.23-14 and openssl
0.9.6g-6.

When running slapd up from the start script I can connect on 389 fine,
however ldaps doesn't work.

Putting debug on -d 255 I can connect on ldaps with no problem.

So I started ldap normally from the command line and it doesn't allow
SSL connections.

trying slapd with -d 1 I still can't connect with SSL and here is the
output..

connection_read(10): checking for input on id=1
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
TLS: can't accept.
connection_read(10): TLS accept error error=-1 id=1, closing
connection_closing: readying conn=1 sd=10 for close
connection_close: conn=1 sd=10

What I find strange is that with debugging turned right up I can
connect.

Regards,

Pete.

--