Re: What slurpd is waiting for?

Hello

Yes, i think so. My status file is empty because the master is never
connected to the slave. Sure it is! My slapd only had start to producing
replicas and my slurpd only had start to 'gathering' it to the private
replog. When it'll be fat enough it'll connect to the slave to flush the
replicas. We could wait for years before it'll just try to unload!