TLS errors out

Dear All,

I queried as follows:
/opt/symas/bin/ldapsearch -d 9 -Z -w mypass -D
"cn=Manager,dc=test3,dc=test2,dc=mydomain,dc=com" -b "" "(objectClass=*)"

Afte initial success messages, when it starts with TLS, I got following
errors:

# Start
ldap_msgfree
TLS trace: SSL_connect:before/connect initialization
TLS trace: SSL_connect:SSLv2/v3 write client hello A
TLS trace: SSL_connect:SSLv3 read server hello A
TLS certificate verification: depth: 0, err: 20, subject:
/C=AU/ST=Some-State/O=
Internet Widgits Pty Ltd/CN=test3.test2.mydomain.com, issuer: /C=A
U/ST=Some-State/O=Internet Widgits Pty Ltd/CN=test3.test2.mydomain.com
TLS certificate verification: Error, unable to get local issuer certificate
TLS trace: SSL3 alert write:fatal:unknown CA
TLS trace: SSL_connect:error in SSLv3 read server certificate B
TLS trace: SSL_connect:error in SSLv3 read server certificate B
TLS: can't connect.
ldap_perror
ldap_start_tls: Connect error (91)
        additional info: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE
# End (There are other error messages after this)

Now, what I feel is it is trying to do client authentication or else
comparing the issuer. And it fails there. I am stucked since last two days
on this. Please guide. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Pravin Joshi