Re: Shema help

>I would like to setup LDAP for Samba, sendmail, NIS(PAM) and
>Outlook Addressbook, I need ldap schema file for this requirement.
>I trying for past one week, not able to find schema file.
>can any  one help for this schema and sample ldif entry.

As far as I know all but the Samba schema is provided with the LDAP
distributions.  Usually in /etc/openldap/schema or somewhere similair.

The recent Samba distributions contain samba.schema

For Outlook you may want to find a copy of the officePerson schema if it
isn't included.  See the FAQ entry on Outlook,  various versions seem very
inconsistent about the specific attributes they use.

NIS and Sendmail schema are provided.  Very late 8.11.x and 8.12.x series
sendmail also include and alternate schema in their documentation
directories.

For schema examples see -
ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf