Re: configure for only headers and libraries

> Hello,
>
> What configure command should I use if I want to generate a minimal LDAP
> installation which will only be used for it's libraries and headers ?

I'm not sure it is possible (never tried); however, you can try
brute force: ./configure --help, then --disable-*, --without-*
all the options you don't need (at least those that default to
"yes" or "auto"; --disable-slapd --disable-slurpd will cut a lot
of things that don't have to do with libraries.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it