JDBC-LDAP Bridge List?

Is there a mailling list appropriate for discussion of Octet String's
JDBC-LDAP bridge that is linked to from the OpenLDAP page?

Maybe what I'm trying to do isn't even possible,  but I've installed the
JDBC-LDAP bridge as a data source in Star Office.  When I try to access
it, it does connect to slapd but then star office blows up.

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such
Object]; remaining name 'dc=Whitemice,dc=Org'
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:2942)
        at
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2863)
        at
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2669)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_lookup(LdapCtx.java:944)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentContext.p_lookup(ComponentContext.java:522)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeContext.lookup(PartialCompositeContext.java:155)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeContext.lookup(PartialCompositeContext.java:144)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)
        at
com.octetstring.jdbcLdap.jndi.JndiLdapConnection.isClosed(JndiLdapConnection.java:270)
        at
com.octetstring.jdbcLdap.jndi.JndiLdapConnection.<init>(JndiLdapConnection.java:241)
        at
com.octetstring.jdbcLdap.sql.JdbcLdapDriver.connect(JdbcLdapDriver.java:75)
Segmentation fault

This message undoubtedly processed by the purely benevolent "US
Department of Homeland Security",  but don't worry... they're
only goal is to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of property.