Re: Problem with ACL

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 21:44, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> Documentation is not poor. People are lazy.
This is not true

> Here are a couple of good starters:

This is true

why can't these be links from the openldap documentation page. I have
been working in system administration for 6 years and this is not the
first time I've learned a new system... I managed to find some of the
links below myself but other's I've never seen before. If the openldap
project isn't going to do the documentation itself, at least links to
good documentation.