Documentation volunteer (was: Cluster replication: multiple masters)

	So (with some help, no less) I managed to find the web-browsable
list archives, cleverly hidden under the heading of "List Archives" on the
lists web page.

	Searching for "multiple masters" gives a bunch of very old
messages (95% more than a year old, many over two years old) mostly about
some "experimental" code in the 2.0.8 CVS tree.

	My first question is, "huh?".  Why would multi-master replication
require any code whatsoever?  It seems like you'd just configure slurpd as
per my last message in this thread.  If someone familiar with this
'experimental' code could comment, I would be very grateful.

	The second question is, what is the current status?  Is anybody
using this?  And again, why would this be anything more than having slurpd
feed the log to multiple replicas in both directions?

	I would be happy to write an up-to-date mini-HOWTO on my
experience, so if anyone knows anything about this (or has examples of
where it's deployed), please reply.

Thank You,
Derek Simkowiak