Re: Retrieving information from Active Directory

Sorry made a mistake in my command list below. It should be:

ldapsearch -W -D "cn=administrator,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=test,dc=com"
-x -h <ip of ad box> -b "cn=users,dc=domain,dc=test,dc=com"
"(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=*))"

Also another side note is that if you setup your Active Directory in
mixed-mode, you shouldn't need to bind to the directory (ie you don't need
the -W and -D arguments).  If it is setup in native mode, then you do.
I'm about 80% sure that is accurate.  You may want to post in a M$ ng
about that.

Aaron