Re: Strange problem

On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 16:20, Yonah Russ wrote:
> I am now having an odd problem.
> My directory was working with multiple entries. Now- for some reason I
> can't list the directory- I've verified that the file permissions are
> correct.

I've found that I can list the entries one by one- that is I can set the
base dn to the dn of one of the entries in the directory, ie.
cn=yonah,dc=jct,dc=ac,dc=il
and I can then list the entry

all of the dn's are of the same format, just with different cn's and
seperated by blank lines in the ldif file.

I would like to set the base dn to dc=jct,dc=ac,dc=il and see a list for
all the entries according to the cn...
this worked once but I can't seem to get it back... any ideas?
Thanks
yonah