questions about problem: too many open files

hi all:

recently we had problems with the number of file descriptor that slapd have opened.
we have the next message at slapd.log

    "(Too many open files)."

To resolve this problems, we have growed the number of file descriptor available.(because our system is over Solaris we have used plimit command to upgrade the number to 1024)

but now we gets the next message

   " 64 beyond descriptor table size 64"

do mean that we have a problem? or its only a warning.

Agustin torres
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Torres-Ternero Alvarez;Agustín
FN:Agustín Torres-Ternero Alvarez
ORG:Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información S.A.U.;Desarrollo de Proyectos
TITLE:Area de e-Gobierno
TEL;WORK;VOICE:955061022
TEL;WORK;VOICE:955061000
TEL;WORK;FAX:955061019
ADR;WORK:;;Avda. de la Arboleda s/n;Tomares, Sevilla;;41940;España
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Avda. de la Arboleda s/n=0D=0ATomares, Sevilla 41940=0D=0AEspa=F1a
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:agustin.torres.ext@juntadeandalucia.es
REV:20021011T120549Z
END:VCARD