Please clear basic doubts

Please clear my basic doubts with examples. You may please tell me the links
that I have to read for the same. God knows, why im stucked like this with
OpenLDAP like this.

1. How to add user and password in OpenLDAP? At later phase I intend to do
user authentication using this data.

2. I am able to add basic entries in the DB. But not the further entries. It
gives errors. I have created the DN dc=test3,dc=test2,dc=mydomain,dc=com and
have added some attributes in it. But now, I duno how to add further
entries. like when I see www.openldap.com server it shows me branches as
ou=Something and cn=Something. These are like folders in wnidows explorer.
And then each of it has some entries underneith. I wish to know what should
I do to add these folders and then the entries underneith. Some script for
this is welcome.

I am stucked badly for the first time in life like this. I have seen people
helping here generously. Please guide. Thank You in advance.

Regards
Pravin Joshi