ldap adding new entery

I have installed ldap in Redhat 8.0, then I followed this URL.

Then I put following schema into percipia.schema file and added into
sladp.conf file

include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/rfc822-MailMember.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/kerberosobject.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/percipia.schema

I was able to add sample entry listed in that document.  Now I am trying to
add outlook address book data its giving me erorr

[root@rose work]# ldapadd -x  -D "cn=Manager,dc=percipia,dc=com" -w
secret -f o
adding new entry "ou=microsoftaddressbook,dc=percipia,dc=com"
ldap_add: Object class violation
        additional info: attribute 'givenName' not allowed

my ldif file
[root@rose work]# cat outlook.ldif
dn: ou=microsoftaddressbook,dc=percipia,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalunit
ou: microsoftaddressbook
facsimiletelephonenumber : 614-7512000
givenname: sundaram
homephone: 6145017323
homepostaladdress: 201 santa clara driver
info: user
initials: R
l: Ramasamy
mail: sundaram@percipia.com
mobile: 6143271679
organizationname: Percipia Inc
physicaldeliveryofficename: 816 MOrrison rodad
postaladdress: Ghanna
postalcode: 43230
sn: Sundaram
st: Ramasamy