Re: ssf, access control, and back-shell

I spoke too soon about back-shell ignoring ACLs.  It does
not ignore them, at least for searching.

But I am still trying to find a way to restrict binding to secure
connection.  If I were using a normal ldbm backend, where there
actually existed a userpassword field, I would apply an ACL that
specifies a ssf of 128.  But in the case of using back-shell to
handle binding, I am not sure.

Is it even possible to write an ACL to do this?  That is, would back-shell
pay any attention to ACLs in the case of binding?

If not, I suppose I could always modify the bind.c file under
servers/slapd/back-shell, but I would prefer not to...

-steve