LDAP v2

We are upgrading to OpenLDAP 2.1.5 from OpenLDAP 2.0.23.  I noticed that I
could not connect to the slapd with protocol version 2.  After a fair
amount of searching, I finally found where Howard states you must
explicitly enable LDAP v.2 in the 2.1.x series:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200209/msg00380.html

Could this information be made more prominent?  It was not in the README,
CHANGES, INSTALL, or the 2.1 Administrators Guide, nor could I find a
mention of it in the FAQ-O-Matic.  It's great that it's documented in
slapd.conf, but that's not the first place I would check.

- Christoph