Replication Question

hi, all

I am using two openldapserver and i am trying to establish master slave relation between them , My master ldap server is openldap server 2.0.25 , and slave ldap server is 2.14.
I have added entries to slave ldap server with the ldapaddtool given by openldap.
and there is little difference between master and slave , like there are few objectclasses like pilotperson , account , which i m not using in my slave database, rest is same
the sufix is same

the changes done to my Master slapd.conf files are

suffix "o=telesoft"
directory       /opt/openldap/var/openldap-ldbm

rootdn "cn=Manoj,ou=admin,o=telesoft"
rootpw asdf

replogfile  /var/log/employ.replog
replica host=150.108.3.41:389
       binddn="cn=Manoj,ou=admin,o=telesoft"
       bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

Changes done to my slave slapd configuration file is

suffix "o=telesoft"
directory       /opt/openldap/var/openldap-data

rootdn "cn=Manoj,ou=admin,o=telesoft"
rootpw asdf

updatedn "cn=Manoj,ou=admin,o=telesoft"

First i run my Master ldap server , then my slave ldap server then i give the following command for runing the replication server

slurpd - f master.slapd.conf file

the replication server runs fine , but it is not making the replog file given by replog directive , neither it is performing ny update , if initiated from either side , master or slave

what am i doing wrong .

Can anybody help

greetings
Puneet