Re: adding mail aliases to ldap problems

fre, 2002-09-27 kl. 13:25 skrev billd:

> At the risk of getting a bollocking for being stupid,

Now *there's* an expression I haven't seen since I heard it at school,
44 years ago.

>  could someone please tell
> me what I'm doing wrong?

This all works for me with Exim 4.10 smtp MTA. System mail aliases, user
mail boxes, virtual mail domains, the Lachman-Laser draft, client mail
authentication and more are all Openldap based.

Perhaps you are using the wrong mail server?

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Growing old" is compulsory, "growing up" is optional.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981