Re: Mysql as a backend for LDAP

>I'm running Ispman, a software to control webservers and it uses Ldap to
>store most all of the data... Is it possible to use Mysql as a backend
>of Ldap?

Yes, but you don't want to.  Why does everyone keep thinking using an
RDBMS as a backend to LDAP is a good idea?  And mysql no less...  I
might be able to understand Oracle, DB2, etc...  If you don't understand
why this is a terrible idea please go read the FAQ entry about this.

The back-sql is to enable LDAP clients to access information stored in
an RDBMS system either by a legacy application or some type of CRM (at
least as I understand it).

?? Yes.  See http://www.php.net/ldap